Re-design step by step

Posted by Yuza | Posted in | Posted on 5:10 AM

Step 1

First step, I activated "show grid",  it is help me to know where is the middle point of the circle. And,I start using "ellipse tool" to make a circle, circle finish, i start make horizontal and vertical line in it using "line segment tool", it's finish, I group it all and give red color.




Step 2

I make refinery tower using "line segment tool", it's done. 




Step 3

Then, I make torch and an oil tank using "line segment tool" and "arc tool". Then I give the torch and tank grey color, and make a little fire for the torch.




Step 4

I'm using "type tool" to make Chevron text, and i give it green color and put it under the logo. I finish it. Then I'm using "star tool" to make a star at top right logo. Next, I give red color for the star using "live paint bucket tool". Last I make it all into a group.





Finish. This is My re-design logo :


re-design

Comments (0)

Post a Comment